Wednesday, May 10, 2006

the rose once lost...


Space making love to itself
Blissful dance
A curtain of mountains
Spacious scenery of the mind
Spit in my begging bowl
Rain, blossoms, tears, giggles
I fail and fall
And yet
This pearl in the fish’s mouth
The hollow bell
The seal
And the river flowing before our eyes

And yet
You,
Beloved Rose,
once lost, blooming
Blooming, blooming
In everyone and everything

L’espace fait l’amour à lui-même
Danse heureuse
Un rideau de montagnes
Paysage spacieux de l’esprit
Des crachats dans mon bol
Pluie et pétales, pleurs et rires
J’échoue et je tombe
Et pourtant
Cette perle dans la gueule du poisson
La cloche vide
Le sceau
Et la rivière qui va devant nos yeux

Et pourtant toi
Rose bien aimée
Une fois perdue
Tu éclos, éclos
éclos
En chacun et toutes choses




1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Newt said...

Yes, in everything. I see it here in my morning tea, I'm sure i heard her in my little sugar maple, praising the sun rise.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home