Saturday, June 17, 2006

Finding home

Well, just to let the few people reading this useless Blue Mountain Blog know: I am staying here, in Japan. Thanks to the wonderful help of friends and the unconditional support of Christophe Gigaudaut and his sweet wife Valentine ( who used to be my student when she was doing her French Baccalaureat), I will stay in the Kansai area and teach French in Osaka and Kyoto. Why? I don't know. I did not try to find anything. Fairies, as-it-isness, fate, whatever did it. So what is next? Sitting, sewing, teaching French, learning the Irish Flute with Hatao and ... Just keep visiting the solitary peak and you'll know.
Kuma.

4 Comments:

Blogger oxeye said...

This is good Pierre. You seem so happy there. Be well..

12:43 PM  
Blogger Taigu said...

Thank you Magda, Alain and Oxeye, your invible presence ( yet readable on this blog)is so precious. Yes I am happy in this beautiful mess called Japan. Maybe because I am a mess too. Be well!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole Raisin Stern said...

j'espère retourner au Japon (Kyoto!) aussi bientôt.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Taigu said...

So, let's get together, I live near Osaka! It would be wonderful to share a few moments together.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home