Sunday, October 15, 2006

Kobe impressions

Fuji in the Autumn 2005

For Mineko san , light of Spring
On a boat in the port of Kobe

the three of us
watching waves
being waves
Nami nagamuru kazoku
ono ga
nami to narishi
波眺むる家族    
己が  
波となりし

the laughing child
plays with me
Autumn sun
Waraigoe taenu kodomo to
asobu
aki no hizashi
笑い声絶えぬ子供と 
遊ぶ  
秋の日差し

the coffee shop
our eyes singing
beyond words
kuchi tsugumu-tomo
koibito no
me de uta tsumugu
kissaten
    
口つぐむとも恋人の      
目で詩紡ぐ       
喫茶店


She has not come
And won’t leave
the beloved
Mada konu hito no
haya wakare o oshimu
hodono koi
    
まだ来ぬ人の   
早や別れを惜しむ     
ほどの恋

4 Comments:

Blogger oxeye said...

Pierre.. I was there. a ghost.. thank you

you left me wondering about the last lines..

8:54 AM  
Blogger Taigu said...

Thank you Oxeye for your caring presence...

The last lines...Well, just one of these miracles. I met two people, a young and beautiful child and his mother, a wonderful woman and her son. In Japan, it takes what it takes. Time. Space. Anyway, don't worry, all is well. Take great care of yourself.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Taigu said...

Oxeye,

I think I miunderstood what you meant. You meant the lines about all this horror? Well, for the fake monk and supid romantic bloke that the other big guy sees in me, universal pain is a reality. Something I met in the flesh and witnessed when I was living in the Middle East. I saw kids being hit until blood gushes out, I saw death in the street, stupid death. I shed so many tears for not being able to do anything.That's all. Thank you Oxeye for your presence and warm posts. I really liked what you wrote to Mike about being rude. I am foolish to hope that he will change. He has so much to teach and it is all mudded by anger, resentment and hooligan-like habits.

6:37 PM  
Blogger oxeye said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home