Monday, May 29, 2006

The majesty, la majesté





When it's cold and raining,
you are more beautiful.
And the snow brings me
even closer to your lips.
The inner secret, that which was never born,
you are that freshness, and I am with you now.
I can't explain the goings,
or the comings. You enter suddenly,
and I am nowhere again.
Inside the majesty.

Dans le froid et la pluie
tu es encore plus belle.
Et la neige me rapproche
de tes lèvres.
Le secret inérieur, qui n'a nul commencement:
tu es fraîcheur, et je suis avec toi, maintenant.
Je ne peux expliquer les allées et venues.
Tu entres soudainement,
et je me retrouve nulle part, encore,
dans cette majesté.

Djalal Al-dîn Rumi

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Very evocative photograph and poem, Pierre! The photo has a very impressionistic quality.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Taigu said...

Thank you, good old friend in This.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home